Icon Variant Pro Helmet - Rubatone
Icon Variant Pro Helmet - Rubatone
DARKNESS ISN’T JUST FOR THE NIGHT
Darkness isn’t just for the night. Enter a state of the achromatic color of least lightness combined with our unique finish; the Variant Pro Rubatone™ helmet is here to wow the midnight masses. Pair with one of our RST™ shields for the ultimate eye-catching experience.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Includes Clear Fog-Free Variant Pro Precision Optics™ shield.
- The fog-free Variant Pro™ shield, coupled with a reshaped eyeport, increases peripheral vision and and produces an unmatched distortion free line of sight so you can keep your eyes on the prize.
- Sublimated Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner.
- The five-piece sweat wicking Hydradry™ liner provides a greater amount of fitment combinations for each unique head shape. Crown, later, fore and aft padding components allow for a possibility of 27 combinations in a single shell; double that of the Variant Pro’s competitors.
Fiberglass / Dyneema / Carbon fiber shell.
- The wind tunnel-refined shell, executed in a Fiberglass/Dyneema/Carbon matrix, forms a solid first line of defense. The Variant Pro's signature visor system not only looks aggressive, it contributes to improved vision by helping block out bright sunlight while producing minimal lift characteristics.
Let customers speak for us
Great helmet and great design this helmet truly glows as much as the pictures do and more. We all have Icon helmets in our family and enjoy the product line.
Helmet fits a little tight at first, it irritates my ears taking the helmet on and off. Hopefully breaks in and won’t be a problem. Looks kick butt, wicked comfortable, easy cleaning, vents work awesome, and the tinted drop down visor is very nice!
All season jacket w/ good protection, fast shipping and excellent customer service. Good combo.
Very comfortable and sharp looking!
Helmet is quite and a good fit. Little snug on the cheeks but feels secure and safe. Also, I great head turner and conversation piece.
Got one for the wife and myself. Both of us can fit in small & medium sized helmets, just depends on the brand. If you are not sure which size to go with, I recommend choosing the bigger of the 2 sizes you are debating on, cuz this helmet is small for it's size. So I'm glad I got both of us mediums cuz a small wouldn't have fit either of us. Having said that, my wife loves hers, she says it's comfortable, she can see good, it looks awesome, all good things. I really like mine as well....I just need the cheek padding to break in some more and then I'll be set. The hardest part is getting the helmet on & off, but once it's on it's good. Since the helmet is built narrow instead of round it is harder to get on, but once it's on it feels like a normal round helmet (so it's just the initial opening that is tight). It is decently air tight, but you still get some air in your eyes even with the vents closed. But you can go 100+mph still without feeling like there is too much air making it's way in. I will say that this helmet, due to it's shape I'm sure, cuts through the wind better than any helmet I've worn before. My bike doesn't have a windshield and I don't have a problem with a lot of wind resistance in my face with this helmet like I do with my other helmets, so it is definitely more comfortable/stable at higher speeds, which is awesome. Shout out to Jim@MotorsportFreaks for helping me with my order. He was great to work with and allowed me to customize some stuff that other stores may not have been so willing to do.
These were the exact fit and brand for my Icon air form MANIK’R helmet! They came in super quick. Thanks MtrSpFrks👌
Definitely a good looking helmet and in person looks a lot better than the pictures.
Worked great matched up perfect thx guys you rock
Reallt comfortable helmet not too much wind noise and the color scheme is epic
Fits like a shirt.
When it's a little cooler in the evenings, I wear a windbreaker over it.
But in the hot days under the sun, this shirt shines!! Keeps me cool while riding, and doesn't cook you while you're at a stop light. Armor is in the right spots and stays there.
Love this shirt! So far it's been great in 90* weather!
At first was a tight fit, but broke in quickly and fits grate now, looks awesome, love the sun drop shelf and gold tint face shield… over all a grate helmet icon did it right with this one !
By far the most comfortable and best looking jacket I have. Its excellent in every way. I would definitely buy it again....
Great looking helmet. The fit is a little tighter than I’m used to but I think after the break in period it will be ok.
I was expecting a dope helmet and this exceeded my expectations with the inside visor and slides and it's just incredible