LUCK O' THE IRISH
AIRMADA LEPRICON HELMET
This little bugger has a raging case of gold fever… put away the cowbell, it’s not funny anymore. The gold flake, gold foil, and RST Gold Shield ride rich, so let the LeprICON take you all the way to the end of the rainbow and back.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country.
- Fog-Free Icon Optics™ shield with Rapid-Release™ system and ProLock™ positive shield locking system. Also fits Icon Tracshield™ with tear-off posts.
- Sublimated Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner.
Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability.
- The head is long front-to-back and is narrow side-to-side. This shape offers additional forehead room for those who find that most helmets have pressure points in the forehead.
- 6 air intakes and 4 exhaust ports combined with deep channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam keeps your head cool, reducing rider fatigue.
- A reduced shell profile helps reduce overall weight, while maintaining the the exclusive World Standard of ICON to suit your riding style.
The Airmada fits extremely close to the head by virtue of its low profile shell. Additionally, the Airmada features a recessed twin-channel supervent with integrated spoiler to reduce helmet buffeting at high speeds.
The Rapid release shield removal system allows you to swap the fog-free Icon Optics shield in the blink of an eye. This cutting-edge system allows you to select the right shield for the conditions, all of which produce unrivaled distortion-free line of sight for what lies ahead.
The energy absorbing EPS foam liner uses our rider-preferred longer oval head form for a personalized fit without wasting an ounce of space. Combine that with superior venting, removable breath deflector, and a washable Hydradry moisture wicking interior creates a nearly perfect rider-focused enclosure. Once on you may never want to take it off.