ALWAYS UP TO THE CHALLENGE
El Bajo - literally translated it means ‘The Short One.’ Short perhaps in overall height, but never in performance or steez. Built on the same Goodyear welt bottom unit as its five-buckle Elsinore brother, El Bajo provides all the OG moto-presence but in a reduced two-buckle silhouette. Metal post fasteners, heavy top-grain leather chassis, and durable toe box and heel make for a serious piece of riding footwear. El Bajo, always up to the challenge.
- Top grain leather upper. Leather is rugged and resilient yet provides excellent comfort and flexibility.
- Goodyear welt. Tried and true, the Goodyear Welt construction to Top Grain Leather Upper is an old shcool technique that result in stury, strong, reliable boots.
- Tested according to the basic requirements of directive 89/686/EEC.
- Axialmetric steel shank, Stamped metal heel plate, Heat pressed leather shifter panel, Heat pressed leather shin plate, Medial YKK® zippers. The medial side YKK zipper ensures long term durability while allowing you to quickly slip into the Elsinores. Lightweight yet strong, the cast medal buckles keep you strapped in and prepared for duty.
- Wide boots are ideal for those with wide feet, flat feet, or for those with certain foot problems.
Our thicker soled boots offer support durability yet are appropriate for walking.