OPERATORS GONNA OPERATE
If you’re headed up north of the Do Long bridge, you’d best outfit yourself accordingly. We suggest period correct tiger stripes combined with a dash of leopard print. You never know what kind of cats you’ll run into deep in the bush.
- Meets DOT FMVSS 218 (US), ECE 22-05 (Europe), & PSC (Japan) Helmet Safety Standards. Does not ship with PSC certification stickers unless purchased from an authorized dealer in that country. The helmet’s ventilation system consists of strategically placed air vents, intakes, air channels and exhaust ports. The main ingredient is the Supervent system featuring oversized intake ports controlled by individual vent triggers along with recessed supervents to reduce wind noise.
- Includes RST Silver Internal DropShield™ and Clear quick-change Fog-Free Proshield™ with Prolock™ shield locking system. The Alliance GT’s has not one, but two shields. The quick-change fog-free Proshield keeps the bugs in check while the internal interchangeable drop shield stands on guard for sudden sun encounters. Just flip the switch, drop the shield, and dump the clutch.
- Sublimated Hydradry™ moisture wicking liner. The removable sweat wicking Hydradry liner provides a snug and contoured fit. Air from the vents is channeled between the comfort liner and the protective,energy absorbing EPS foam liner to create a nearly perfect rider-focused interior. The airflow works in conjunction with the Hydradry liner to effectively reduce heat build up.
Injection molded polycarbonate shell for strength and durability.
- The most common helmet fit type, the Intermediate Oval head is slightly shorter front-to-back and a little wider side-to-side.
- 5 air intakes and 5 exhaust ports combined with strategically placed channeling in the interior energy absorbing EPS foam forces air into the helmet at low and high speeds.
A reduced shell profile helps reduce overall weight, while maintaining the the exclusive World Standard of ICON to suit your riding style.